Visage Laser Treatments Washington DC
Experienced DC Dermatologist
Looking your best has never been easier. Our Washington DC Laser and CoolSculpting specialists at Visage Dermatology and Aesthetic Center offer a variety of ways to look your best to feel your best and be the best YOU possible. Recapture that youthful look, your swagger, and your confidence. Some of the most effective cosmetic treatments available today involve laser technology. Our lasers remove hair, veins, dark spots, tighten pores, and even treat nail fungus.
Call (301) 273-1251 to receive high quality laser treatments from our Washington DC dermatologist.
Why Choose Our DC Dermatologist?
- Board Certified Dermatologist & Cosmetic Surgeon
- Lasers Safe in ALL Skin Types and Shades
- Personalized Care & One-On-One Attention
- Knowledgeable, Professional & Friendly Staff
- Safe & State-Of-The-Art Equipment and Cosmetic Treatments
Laser Services in A Luxurious Setting
- Laser hair removal — An increasing number of women and men have discovered the benefits of laser hair removal. In this procedure, highly-focused laser beams effectively eliminate hair in the desired areas, thus halting hair growth.
- Complexion clearing — Laser therapy treatments can combat acne and signs of aging, leaving you with a clear complexion. Complexion clearing breaks apart pigment causing discoloration, shrinks enlarged pores, reduces oil production, and erases signs of age and sun damage by prompting growth and repair in the cells below the surface of your skin (the dermis).
- Pore and skin tightening — Laser Genesis targets pores and stimulates collagen development, tightening and firming the skin for a youthful and glowing appearance. Essentially, laser therapy urges the body to do what it does best — renew your skin’s youth and elasticity in a safe, natural way.
- Stretch marks and cellulite treatment - Want to get rid of annoying stretch marks or unsightly cellulite? If you are looking to improve the color and texture of your skin, our Fraxel laser treatments may be the answer that you have been searching for. Fractional Non-ablative Lasers can work on all types of collagen loss in the skin. In some cases, our patients report up to 50% improvement in the look and feel of their skin!
- Redness reduction — Laser Genesis can be used to even out abnormalities and inconsistencies in the pigmentation by targeting small blood vessels. You don't need to keep hiding facial rednesss: you can heal and repair it from the inside out.
- Keloid scar treatment — Surface scars, including acne scarring, can be effectively treated with laser technology. Without damaging your skin, laser therapy stimulates your skin to speed up the collagen production process, encouraging the body’s natural healing process.
- Toenail fungus solution — Because of the high level of precision made possible by laser therapy, our dermatologist is able to target, heat, and eliminate dangerous fungi while protecting healthy foot tissue. This treatment is an effective long-term way to deal with toenail fungus.
Remarkable Results At Visage Dermatology and Aesthetic Center
When you walk out of our doors, we want you to feel better about yourself from the inside out. We service Prince George’s County and surrounding areas including, Southern Maryland, Montgomery County, Baltimore, Arlington, and Alexandria.
If you're interested in laser treatments, contact our office today for an appointment with a Washington DC dermatologist.
“Dr. Surin is the nicest person ever. She’s friendly, welcoming, and down to earth. She’s really knowledgeable in her field.”- Lanae B.
“More than a doctor!”- Terri T.
“She is very knowledgeable, experienced and spends quality time w/her patients to get a full understanding of your condition and the necessary steps/procedures required for the treatment ...I left the office feeling very confident & pleased!”- Lisa W.