Botox® and Fillers Washington DC
TOP BOTOX® & FILLERS TREATMENTS
Fine lines and wrinkles are a normal side effect of aging and sun damage. They are caused naturally by the reduction of fat and collagen below your skin — a process that occurs slowly over the years. Just because aging is natural, however, doesn’t mean that you must let it run its course. You can take control, rejuvenate, and turn back the hands of time.
At Visage Dermatology and Aesthetic Center, you will not leave looking frozen from Botox or over filled with filler. Our goal is to make you look natural, refreshed, younger, and rejuvenated. At our D.C. Metro area practice, we offer an array of effective treatments designed to repair your skin and decrease the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
BOTOX® AND FILLER TREATMENTS
Botox® has been around for decades and remains a popular and in-demand treatment due to its safety and the attractive results it produces. As the most popular and common cosmetic injection, Botox® is a non-surgical method designed to temporarily diminish frown lines and wrinkles.
The benefits of Botox® include:
- Simple process that typically takes less than 10 minutes
- Results lasting up to 4 months
- Natural-looking appearance that does not affect expressions — you will simply see less unwanted lines when you smile, frown, or look surprised
- Non-surgical procedure
- Inquire about painless Botox at Visage Dermatology and Aesthetic Center
- Botox relaxes muscles to prevent the formation of deep folds resulting from facial expressions
Wave your hands in the air!
Feel free to cheer, dance, and praise without the wetness and yellow rings on your shirt or dress. Botox to the armpits controls under arm sweat for up to 6 months. Learn more:
http://www.botoxseveresweating.com Dermal fillers are another option that enhances the skin’s fullness and youthful appearance. Fillers target “trouble areas” that are common locations of collagen loss, such as dark sunken eyes, cheeks, corners of the mouth, lips, and jawline.
Dermal filler treatments can offer:
- Safe and effective option for fuller, more youthful skin and lips
- Decrease in the appearance of facial scars, including acne scarring
- Targeted solution to fill creases and wrinkles in skin around the lips
- Simple, non-surgical procedure
- Instant results
Talk to a Washington DC CoolSculpting specialist from our office to ask about these and other cosmetic options.
Are you looking for a way to lift and rejuvenate your face? Our Vampire Facial procedure may be the answer you are looking for. Our non-surgical and non-invasive cosmetic procedure can bring life back to your face and treat any wrinkles, blemishes, or fine lines.
Our Vampire Facial treatments:
- Use your own platelets and blood
- Re-inject your platelet-rich plasma into multiple areas of the skin
- Help improve the color, texture, shape and tone of your skin
The Vampire Facial treatment can allow for great results – just like Botox® or any other filler treatment. We can discuss which cosmetic option best suits your current health needs and future aesthetic goals.
Call Visage Dermatology and Aesthetic Center for a Consultation
Expect a relaxing and luxurious atmosphere when you visit Visage Dermatology and Aesthetic Center. Our goal is to help you understand all of your cosmetic options and to help you look and feel beautiful. Together, we can develop the perfect treatment plan for you.
Call our Washington D.C. office today to request a consultation . We also service surrounding areas in Maryland, including Prince George’s County, Southern Maryland, Arlington, Alexandria, Baltimore, and Montgomery County.